We are looking for an Operations and Vendor Manager to join our fast-growing FinTech!
At Navro, our mission is to redefine global payments for online businesses, helping them to thrive in the digital economy. You will have the unique opportunity to help us by making a true impact on the future of the business, and the future of global payments.
Who we are
We are building the world’s first regulated payments curation platform. By consolidating best-in-class payments infrastructure under our ecosystem, we will enable marketplaces and eCommerce brands to smoothly navigate their growth into foreign markets.
We are building the world’s first regulated payments curation layer. By consolidating best-in-class payments infrastructure under our ecosystem, we will enable marketplaces and eCommerce brands to scale their payments operations smoothly around the world.
We are building a workplace that encourages growth, development, and fun. Working in a startup can be both rewarding and challenging, we’ll be with you throughout the highs and lows as one team.
Our goal is to make the complex – simple, messy – clean, and global scale accessible to every brand and platform. How we move money is changing at an unprecedented rate, and a digital revolution is happening now. Do you want to just watch it? Or are you going to seize on the opportunity to help drive it?
- You will be responsible for maintaining and increasing the efficiency of Client Services, to include both in-house and outsourced teams.
- You will be the main point of contact on a daily basis with the outsourced partner for Client Support, ensuring that they adhere to and deliver upon service levels and quality standards.
- As the Manager of the team with the primary point of contact into the company for Clients, you will work closely with the Product Team, the Onboarding Team, the Compliance Team and other internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand, and improve upon the support the needs of our clients.
- You will build and maintain relationships with Clients, Payments and Banking Partners and internal teammates ensuring a consistent high standard of delivery to all clients is maintained.
- You will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of quality assurance for Client Services, both in-house and outsourced.
- Increase the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance the company’s internal capacity
- Ensure that operational activities remain on time and within budget
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of Client Support Specialists, within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including career development plans, performance management and tracking of goals.
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
Build and maintain relationships with Clients, Payment Schemes, Banking Partners and internal colleagues ensuring a consistent high standard of delivery is maintained to all clients.
- As a member of the Client Services Team be part of the voice of the customer back into the Product and Engineering organisations
Vendors and Outsourcing
- Implement and maintain the Paytrix Outsourcing and Vendor Management Frameworks, Service level agreements, Key performance indicators and incident management plan for vendors according to regulatory expectations
- Design, implementation and execution of new or changing vendor or outsourcing arrangements
- Monitor and maintain the integrity of the legal entities outsourcing/vendor inventories and risk assessments, ensure outsourcing and vendor relationship owners are meeting their obligations and provide challenge and escalation within the Outsourcing/Vendor Program as appropriate;
- Assist with the upkeep and execution of all outsourcing agreements / contracts, SLAs and annual outsourcing risk assessments ensuring they are accurate and in line with Paytrix Outsourcing Policy and Paytrix Vendor Management Policy;
- Produce quarterly outsourcing board metric packs and periodic reporting for the regulated entities;
- Ensure SLAs are met and any issues are remediated and escalated to relevant committees and forums, follow up where required with outsourcing/vendor relationship owners / service providers;
Assist in the execution and maintenance of the due diligence program of our outsourcing and vendor agents and reporting to the relevant governance forums and documentation of same.
- Build and maintain relationships particularly with key internal and external parties as required;
- Develop an understanding of the business and understand the factors that will impact our structure through either internal or external factors, and ensure that the operations framework is appropriately aligned with regulatory requirements;
- Stay abreast of regulatory standards and provide management execution support while driving change and operational priorities;
- Provide internal consultancy covering onboarding and training of vendors to internal stakeholders.
- Assist with Audit and regulatory engagement on governance, vendor and outsourcing related matters;
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance & risk controls within the organisation, assist with the implementation of a comprehensive compliance plan.
To be successful in this role, you:
- Will be an individual with robust business acumen and exceptional relationship-building skills
- Are a person who exhibits a strategic thought process, leveraging data-driven insights to facilitate valuable consultative conversations
- Are a proactive and strategic thinker with excellent communication skills
- Will have demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team, including taking initiative, providing regular updates to the business and seeking and providing support as required
- Can demonstrate functional and conceptual understanding of the technical concepts of payments, as well as the proven ability to quickly learn new business domains and technical applications
- You have the ability to creatively solve problems and try new approaches to achieve work outcomes, leveraging a strong analytical mindset
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills, enabling effective interaction with stakeholders and users in the provision of advice, guiding decision-making and seeking cooperation in the delivery of services
- Will focus beyond addressing immediate challenges. Through proactive discussions, you actively contribute to identifying growth opportunities and propose strategies for Paytrix to play a key role in achieving the client’s overall profitability objectives.
- Will partner with the Sales Enablement and Growth Team in anticipating and preventing future issues, ensuring that both Paytrix and the Client are strategically positioned for sustained business growth.
- Have at least 5+ years of experience with customer success, client services relationship environment, vendor management, preferably in the payments world.
- Good working knowledge of the financial services industry and regulatory landscape (PSD2, EBA Outsourcing Guidelines etc.)
- Will be a self-motivated, target-driven independent worker
- Have the required skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- You will be working with a highly experienced and driven team where, alongside your day-to-day activities, you will learn the ins and outs of creating and growing a technology company.
- Whilst we are a remote first company, and the majority of the time you will be working remotely, you will be expected to come into the Dublin office at regular intervals to establish personal and meaningful relationships with your team and the rest of the company, as well as partake in collaboration days. Your manager will provide reasonable notice in advance for these meetings.
- Flexibility to work weekend, late evening or early morning shifts may be required to meet the 24/7 needs of our global clients.
- You will enjoy 26 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Volunteering and compassionate leave
- Private Healthcare and wellbeing support
- Pension Scheme
- Company Options Scheme
- Team socials and two company off-sites to different locations
- Comprehensive, interactive & engaging Training – Leadership, Communication and Presentation Skills, Behavioural profiling, Conflict Management
- Career frameworks and personal growth
- Induction Program
- Working in a diverse and inclusive environment where we ensure that our people thrive!