We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our fast-growing FinTech!
At Navro, our mission is to redefine global payments for online businesses, helping them to thrive in the digital economy. You will have the unique opportunity to help us by making a true impact on the future of the business, and the future of global payments.
Who we are
We are building the world’s first regulated payments curation platform. By consolidating best-in-class payments infrastructure under our ecosystem, we will enable marketplaces and eCommerce brands to smoothly navigate their growth into new markets.
We are building the world’s first regulated payments curation layer. By consolidating best-in-class payments infrastructure under our ecosystem, we will enable marketplaces and eCommerce brands to scale their payments operations smoothly around the world.
This funding will allow us to accelerate product development and hiring. Helping us get one step closer to completing our mission of enabling businesses to scale smoothly without being hindered by complex, painful payments processes.
We are building a workplace that encourages growth, development, and fun. Working in a startup can be both rewarding and challenging, we’ll be with you throughout the highs and lows as one team.
As our Business Analyst, you will be responsible for understanding both internal and external Paytrix client needs and translating these needs into clear detailed requirements for the Paytrix development team.
- Work with product owners, developers, and system architects to appropriately capture feature requests, use cases, prototypes, and proof of concept requests, and to organise them into properly prioritised user stories and epic backlogs
- Helping to identify opportunities for product improvements based on data analysis
- Work with product owners and business stakeholders to create and organise product and epic backlogs
- Develop product document deliverables such as user stories with comprehensive acceptance criteria, epics, features, accreditation documentation, release notes, etc.
- Produce data and workflow diagrams to support product feature developments
- Capture any business rules that are required within the feature requirements
- Ensure that there is a smooth execution of sprints
- Define and map any dependencies when producing feature requirements
- Assisting the Paytrix development team by clarifying requirements and helping them to understand the business side of the requested requirements
- Support scrum values by adhering to scrum principles and practices along with the scrum team’s specific approaches, and participating in Agile ceremonies including daily scrum, planning, refinement and retrospective sessions
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments
- Work with internal and external customers to analyse the needs and align product roadmap, features, epics and user stories to strategic goals
- Conduct user research, interviews, and usability testing to gather feedback on product usability and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to improve the user experience of the product
Take part in product feature sanity check processes, and facilitate stakeholder user acceptance testing
To be successful in this role, you:
- Will have a minimum of 3 years of experience serving as a business analyst, product owner, technical product owner or product manager
- Have a bachelor’s or Graduate’s Degree in business, computer science, engineering, or information systems, or equivalent experience that would be of benefit
- Have the capability to create, update and distribute product user guide and feature release documentation
- Provide project management and business analysis support using agile methodology knowledge and best practices
- Have experience with Jira, Confluence, Airtable and Lucidchart or similar diagramming / collaboration / prototyping tools
- Have a sound understanding of the technical aspects of a payments product
- Must be able produce analysis, and define product enhancements
- Must be able to demonstrate an elevated level of attention to detail and decision making capabilities
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Act as an ambassador for the customer and function as the primary contact for queries related to features and epics
- Experience writing software requirements, epics, features, user stories and use cases
- Must be capable of successfully collaborating with individuals from different disciplines and experience levels
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a good understanding of software development processes
- Be able to clearly communicate technical requirements on product features with software developers
- Must be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams across product, engineering, design, pre-sales, and business operations.
- You will enjoy 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and other leave)
- Company Options Scheme